- +How Long Does It Take To Create A Website?
The length of time it takes to create a fully functional website is based on several factors. Custom design work can take anywhere from 1 – 4 weeks, depending on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions you require. The development phase requires an additional 1 – 6 weeks, depending on the number of pages, and the functionality required. Of course, these are general guidelines, and we will make every effort to meet the timeframe you have in mind.
- +What Is The Average Cost For A Website?
There are many, many factors that influence the ultimate cost of any given website, please fill our ‘request a quote form’ for more information and guidance.
- +What Kind Of Technology Do You Support?
- +Can I See My Website While It's In Progress?
Absolutely! In fact, we encourage it. We build your website on our development server, and provide you with a username and password so that you can log in and monitor the progress of your site. During this phase, we encourage your feedback if something isn’t quite the way you envisioned it or if you’ve changed your mind. Once your site is ready and you have provided your approval, we release it live on your server and submit your URL to the major search engines.
- +How Many Changes Can I Make To My Site Without Additional Cost?
We give as much latitude as we possibly can. After you’ve identified the general format and color schemes of your preferred design, we’ll complete up to 2 rounds of major revisions at no charge. All minor revisions are provided at no charge.
- +Are Any Other Services Included In Your Web Design And Development Costs?
Yes. Our web design and development service includes configuration of your email accounts, detailed monthly traffic reports and basic search engine optimization services. Basic SEO includes submission of your site to the major search engines, and the setup of your primary metatag information (Page Title, Description and Keywords). Additionally, your site is built from the ground up with search engine friendly technologies and methods.
- +When Is Payment Required For Your Web Site Design And Development Services?
For small projects, 50% of the estimated fee must be provided prior to beginning work, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project. For larger projects, an initial payment representing one-third of the estimated total fee is required. The second payment is required upon the halfway point, with the final third due upon completion of the project.
- +I Need Some Changes On My Web Site Or Template. Do You Provide That Service?
Yes! For one time changes, we will provide you with an estimate before beginning the work and charge at our standard hourly rate. If you anticipate regular needs for maintenance, one of our Ongoing Maintenance Plans may be more cost-effective for you.
- +What Is The Best Approach For Content Maintenance On My Site?
We offer three options for maintaining and refreshing your site content. We don’t care which option you choose, but we strongly encourage you to update your site regularly.
- The Pay as You Go Plan: Call us when you need to add to or make a change to your content. We’ll complete your request within 48 hours, and bill you at our standard hourly rate. Urgent requests can generally be completed within a few hours for an additional charge.
- Ongoing Maintenance Plan: Sign up for one of our ongoing maintenance plans, and you’ll receive a discount on our standard rates.
- Content Management System (CMS): Purchase a Content Management System from us and make all the changes you want. Perfect if your site requires frequent updates.
- +What Is Involved In Setting Up An E-Commerce Website?
First, of course, you’ll need a site design and the usual functional elements of a website, such as a contact form. For standard eCommerce functionality, you will need several additional components: an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, a merchant account, a payment gateway, a back-end database for processing orders and storing customer information, and a shopping cart solution. Just Websites can help you with all of these items.
- +I'm Only Selling A Few Products. Can You Set Me Up With PayPal?
Yes. If you only have a handful of products, you can use PayPal for payment processing. However, you should understand that your customers will be directed to PayPal’s site while placing their order. Also, as your sales grow, it will become more economical to switch to a standard merchant plan.
- +How Important Is It To Optimize My Web Site For Search Engines?
If you want to use your website to grow your business, then it is advisable to ensure your site is properly optimized. More than 80% of all Internet users use search to find what they need online. Why hide from potential customers?
There are many components to SEO, and you can choose to implement everything at once, or implement the techniques progressively. Of course, the sooner the changes are made, the sooner you will see the results.
- +Will I Have To Redo My Entire Website To Make It Search Engine Optimized?
There are many levels of search engine optimization, and much will depend on how your site was originally built. Changing the site’s architecture is usually the most involved alteration. However, there are many other items within your site that can be modified more easily and quickly.
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.